By Natalie Haughton
A year's worthy of straightforward, luxurious recipes which are trouble free--minimizing cooking and clean-up; maximizing style and attraction. every little thing from hearty pork borscht to highly spiced Thai chook noodles.
Read or Download 365 Easy One-Dish Meals PDF
Similar cookbooks books
During this revised and elevated version of his best-selling publication, grilling guru Jim Tarantino explains the paintings and technological know-how of marinades and offers greater than four hundred savory, candy, and highly spiced recipes. that includes a hundred and fifty brand-new recipes and sections on brines, remedies, and glazes, this marinating bible is brim-full of rules for getting ready wet and flavorful red meat, bird, greens, and more—both interior and out—including:Apple Cider Brine • Zesty Jalapeño Lime Glaze • Tapenade Marinade • Ancho-Espresso Dry Rub • Grilled Iberian red meat Loin with Blood Orange–Sherry Sauce • Vietnamese Grilled Lobster SaladMARINADES, RUBS, BRINES, remedies & GLAZES presents domestic chefs with a various repertoire of mouthwatering recipes and fail-safe innovations, so that you can grill, steam, sauté, roast, and broil with self belief.
Fifty delicious and savory slow-cooker recipes for the vacation season
Present your pals and kin with a vacation meal they’ll always remember utilizing those time-tested, easy-to-manage recipes for appetizers, snacks, and drinks. together with information for placing jointly a wonderful dinner party, this choice of recipes—drawn from the Fix-It and Forget-It Christmas Cookbook—features scrumptious treats and beverages such as:
·Creamy Artichoke Dip
· Cranberry Meatballs
· Caramel Peanut Butter Dip
· Orange Cider Punch
And even more!
This can be the one e-book it is very important make great-tasting jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles, chutneys, syrups and sauces. incorporated are distinct tips about neighborhood or natural components, low-sugar or no-sugar spreads and handcrafting present jars. Judith Choate is a three-time James Beard Award winner.
Jam packed filled with vintage Italian ice cream recipes, this cookbook also will introduce gelato aficionados to a few new favorites that may depart them feeling refreshed all yr around. Exploring the heritage of ice lotions it discusses how grew to become the most enjoyed muffins of our time, describing the way it all begun with Italian ices.
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
- The Ultimate Peanut Butter Book: Savory and Sweet, Breakfast to Dessert, Hundereds of Ways to Use America's Favorite Spread
- Twelve Months of Monastery Salads: 200 Divine Recipes for All Seasons
- The Food of Taiwan: Recipes from the Beautiful Island
- Choclatique: 150 Simply Elegant Desserts
- Double the Peas: Meatless Meals for Your Family / Peas and Thank You and More Peas, Thank You
Extra resources for 365 Easy One-Dish Meals
Add cream, curry powder, and scallions. Cook over medium heat, tossing gently, 8 to 10 minutes, until thickened slightly. Stir in lemon juice and shrimp; heat through. Serve topped with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. 50 PASTA POT 70 ORZO AND VEGETABLES Prep: 15 minutes Cook: 10 minutes Serves: 4 to 5 1 cup orzo 4 cups cut-up broccoli florets (1 bunch) ½ cup coarsely chopped, drained, marinated artichoke hearts 1 (6-ounce) can ripe olives, drained and coarsely chopped 2 medium tomatoes, chopped 2 scallions, chopped 2 tablespoons olive oil 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar ¼ teaspoon garlic salt ¼ teaspoon pepper 1 cup diced cooked chicken 6 to 7 cups mixed salad greens 1.
Toss until well mixed. Serve at room temperature or chilled on red lettuce leaves. 43 PASTA POT 57 TOMATO AND BASIL LINGUINE Prep: 10 minutes Cook: 2 to 3 minutes Serves: 6 A great dish to serve when summer tomatoes are at their best. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine and broccoli until just tender, 2 to 3 minutes; drain well. Transfer to a large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese and toss with linguine and broccoli. Serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.
5. Spoon some of meat and bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold in ends and roll up. Place seam side down on a plate and top with more hot meat mixture. Top with cheese, Guacamole Supreme, and sour cream. GUACAMOLE SUPREME Mash 2 large ripe avocados with a fork. Blend in ½ teaspoon seasoned salt, 1 garlic clove, minced, 1 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro (optional), and 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice. 40 VEGETABLE CHILI Prep: 30 minutes Cook: 45 to 50 minutes Serves: 5 to 6 You'll never miss the meat in this wonderful mélange of vegetables with chililike taste and texture.