By Rich Bowen, Ken Coar
The Apache Cookbook is a suite of difficulties, recommendations, and functional examples for site owners, internet directors, programmers, and everybody else who works with Apache. rather than poking round mailing lists, on-line documentation, and different resources, you could depend upon the Apache Cookbook for speedy suggestions to universal difficulties, after which you could spend a while and effort the place it concerns so much.
Read or Download Apache Cookbook PDF
Similar client-server systems books
Get in-depth examination practise for the up to date examination 70-293, a center MCSA/MCSE examination for home windows Server 2003and construct real-world activity abilities. comprises case reports, troubleshooting labs, and extra.
Many analysts think that grid computing often is the subsequent vast know-how wave. it's so promising that significant know-how businesses comparable to IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, and solar are allocating major assets for grid examine and improvement. Grid Computing for builders explores the evolution of grid computing from the early allotted computing paradigm to the trendy grid environments.
Taking the MCTS: home windows Server 2008 70-640 certification examination? are looking to try out pattern questions and take a few pattern exams? glance no additional. MCTS: home windows Server 2008 70-640 Q&A offers over 800 try prep questions equipped round Microsoft's released exam goals and sub-objectives. the proper solutions and factors are given for all questions.
Designing a brand new classification of allotted platforms heavily examines the disbursed clever controlled aspect (DIME) Computing version, a brand new version for disbursed platforms, and gives a advisor to imposing allotted controlled Workflows with excessive Reliability, Availability, functionality and safeguard. The ebook additionally explores the viability of self-optimizing, self-monitoring self sustaining DIME-based computing structures.
- Professional Windows PowerShell for Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1
- The Official Samba-3 HOWTO and Reference Guide, 2nd Edition
- Citrix XenApp Platinum Edition for Windows: The Official Guide
- MCSE Designing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-297)
- Supply Chain Management with APO: Structures, Modelling Approaches and Implementation of mySAP SCM 4.1
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Administration Instant Reference
Additional resources for Apache Cookbook
4. ) 5. ini file, locate the line that starts with extensions_dir, and change the value to point to the PHP4\extensions directory. zip file into C:\PHP4, this line should look like: extensions_dir = C:\PHP4\extensions 6. php 7. Restart the Apache server, and the PHP module should be active. Discussion The PHP module installation on Windows requires a lot of nit-picky manual steps. php from it using a browser. You should see a detailed description of the PHP options that are active. There are numerous additional options and extensions available for PHP; the recipe given here is only the most basic installation.
Entries will only be logged in one set or the other; if a
The first of these is to have many servers log to a central logging facility. The second is that there are many existing tools for monitoring syslog and sending appropriate notifications on certain events. Allow Apache to take advantage of these tools, and your particular installation may benefit. Apache supports logging your error log to syslog by default. This is by far the more useful log to handle this way, because syslog is typically used to track error conditions rather than merely informational messages.